Transgiving at the Pussy Palace! ~ Darian Darling: A Guide To Life For Modern Blondes!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Transgiving at the Pussy Palace!


Well, let's just say that after the riotous Thanksgiving 2009 party I threw at my Pussy Palace....I'm a shell of my former self. The guests arrived around 2pm and stayed until about 2am.....you know how we do! It was a glamorous mix of makeup artists, graphic designers, singers, set designers, actors and photographers. I like to surround myself with talented and creative people. Breedlove brought a deep fried turkey, there was corn bread stuffing, yams, collard greens, my Bibbidi-Bobbidi-BLONDE pumpkin pie, a cheese plate, a bottle of Veuve AND I made my infamous and lethal "Disco Punch" (recipe to be revealed in a future post). Things always get a wee bit out of hand when there is Disco Punch involved.....though I like to think of it as controlled chaos. We had a few party crashers; Mary and Judy decided to show their faces.....and of course their presence only fueled the fire. Another Pussy Palace Holiday to go down in the history books! Good times!

Poor Cinderella

A Woman's work is never done!

Popcorn AS art!

The lovely Mark Sheppard and the hunky Adam Kōch!

Not sure what was being discussed here......

JEM and the Holograms gave us a Thanksgiving concert performance!

Breedlove REALLY wants to sing on that stage!

Making the infamous Disco Punch in question. Shawn looks scared YET excited!

BOOZE!!

The guest list

I'm starting to FEEL IT!!


 
Throwin' on my Louboutin's

My evil twin sister!

Kawika and Michael Anthony...food coma is setting in!

Why is purple neon lighting so flattering?

Uh oh!! Drunk texting is occuring!

Touching up!

Special Guest Star Kelsey

  SO cute!

Starting to go down......

Me looking annoyed that Shawn was filimg videos of me. I was afraid it would end up on YouTube.....


...and it did!

Brought to you in association with the HOUSE of BaD kIDs!

No comments:

Post a Comment